I do not have a BB to test the API. However, I have received some e-mails
from people facing same problem as you. Some of them were making some small
mistakes and then it worked, however, others did not have much success. At
this moment, I am trying to find the route cause of many problems with BB. I
hope to find it soon and then release a fix for release 1.4.

By the way. which is your BB's OS version?

Regards,
Ernandes

--
Ernandes Jr.