Hi guys,

   with a hope to get some sort of help here,  I wanted to ask you guys,  I
am getting error while loading xml formatted data into       object
    like:

*   "Warning*: simplexml_load_string()
[function.simplexml-load-string<http://www.honestfollowers.com/function.simplexml-load-string>]:
Entity: line 50: parser error : Entity 'rsaquo' not defined in        *
/home/ajit/public_html/honestfollowers.com/TwitterAPILibrary/mytwitter1.php*on
line
*486"

*   Line 486 on mytwitter1.php is :       $data =
simplexml_load_string($xml);
*
   *Due to this error I am not getting whole data of a user.

*   *Is it twitter overcapacity error? because this error comes usually when
even my twitter homepage comes in a damaged         state.

   if this is not from twitter-side , what can be the problem(means like
internet speed or anything)?
*
   *I am using rest API method and My Twitter Class PHP by Andres "Artux"
Scheffer, Mozilla browser (v3.6.8).

   I will really appreciate your help guys.

   Thank you in advance.
*

*