Hi Steve,

Our OAuth implementation is very strict about host names and will not
authorize callbacks unless the host name matches exactly. In your
case, the www subdomain is the difference.

You can make your @Anywhere app work on both host names by adding
mymobileplanet.co.uk (without the www) to your list of authorized
domains. Go to http://dev.twitter.com/apps, click on the name of your
@Anywhere app, and then click on Manage Domains in the right sidebar.
Enter mymobileplanet.co.uk into the form field and click Authorize.

--
Dana Contreras
Twitter Platform Team