<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<cross-domain-policy xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="
http://www.adobe.com/xml/schemas/PolicyFile.xsd";>
  <allow-access-from domain="twitter.com" />
    <allow-access-from domain="api.twitter.com" />
    <allow-access-from domain="search.twitter.com" />
    <allow-access-from domain="static.twitter.com" />
    <site-control permitted-cross-domain-policies="master-only"/>
  <allow-http-request-headers-from domain="*.twitter.com" headers="*"
secure="true"/>
</cross-domain-policy>

It's twitter's crossdomain.xml file. You can use AIR/AS3 access the api, but
couldn't access from other swfs hosting by other domain.
Blog: http://douhua.im
Twitter: http://twitter.com/genedna
Website: http://douhua.im