I just ran into this one in an old application of mine (List 'em All,
http://quonos.nl/list-em-all/): https://api.twitter.com/statuses/friends.json

Seems to show 100 users as well, without having to send IDs (which
saves another API call). However, I'm only mentioning it to correct my
last post - it's a non-documented API endpoint and as far as I know,
they should not be used.

Tom