Hey Taylor Thanks,for reply,

My problem redirect is solved.Now the problem is ,

      I developed website for twitter OAuth using .net 2.0,I deployed that
application in public IP, and suddenly I got following error,
    *An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.*

But when I run the same application from localhost on same IP,It is working
fine.And gives error when It redirected to my Public IP Call back URl.

I couldnt figure out is it website issue or Public IP issue.

Thanks for help in advance,

Punit