Twitter doesn't really care about IPs - unless you are doing things
really, really, really wrong.

Assuming that the signature generation stays the same (some platforms
have little-endian BO, big-endian BO, etc, and that may change the
algorithm a bit, but when windows->windows that doesn't really apply),
the most likely cause of this error is the timestamp of the computer
running the application.

Tom