Can you share how you're making the request? With what language and library?
When we return an error we usually include more information than just the
status code. Was there any structured data in the response indicating the
reason it may be forbidden?

What's the exact URL and POST body you are executing? What HTTP headers are
you setting?

Thanks,
Taylor