Hello All,

I am currently developing an app for a open source project. I would
like to first obtain all direct child retweets of a given tweet, and
then I would like to find all retweets of each of the child retweets,
so on and so forth, until i reach the end of the retweet chain.
However given the new style retweets, the api function call returns
all retweets of a given tweet, including retweets of retweets, as
retweets of the original tweet. Therefore I am unable to follow the
progression of a tweet and gather information on whether a retweet is
a retweet of the original tweet, or if the retweet is of a retweet.

Is there anyway to obtain this information using the status_retweet
api function call, or any clever combination of any of the api
functions?

Any support will be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Mang-Git