If your intent is to have Twitter redirect to a specific URL after the OAuth
authetnication page is complete, you'll want to make sure that your
application is marked as being a web-based application and you've provided a
default callback URL (even though it doesn't have to correspond to your
actual callback URL). Then, you manually declare the oauth_callback with
your target callback URL instead of "oob"

Taylor