Hi Joachim

This is not available from the Twitter API but it is available from
our website, Favorious: http://favorious.com

You can easily find out the tweets of a user that have been favorited,
how many times they have been favorites and who has favorited them.
Have a look and let us  know if you have any questions.

For example, my favorited (we call them popular) tweets are in:
http://favorious.com/people/georgioskap

Cheers
Georgios

Favorious - The best of Twitter, based on favorites.