I am testing the comma separated list and it seems to stop suggesting
after a certain number in the list. For example I have 7 accounts in
the list, the first listed account i do not follow, the next 5 i do
follow and the last account I do not follow. When I tested the button,
it only displayed the first unfollowed account and didnt display both
the first listed and the last listed which I dont follow.

Do you know if there is a limit of how deep twitter checks the
following?