For me the issue is usability. When I render the page on the iPhone in
a webview that takes up most of the screen LCD, the size of the
letters for the username and password input fields are "tiny". I
showed my dad who is an older guy, but still likes Twitter, and he
said he couldn't read the letters while he typed because they were so
small.