Hi, folks-

Yes indeed, t.co links will be unwrapped in the stream, so bit.ly pro
users will still be able to use custom domains, along with bit.ly's
analytics features.

We put a post up on our blog explaining how publishers can continue to
use bit.ly pro domains with the Tweet Button:

http://blog.bit.ly/post/945591208/using-bit-ly-with-twitters-tweet-button

And we are working on some additional tools and resources for
publishers.

If you have any specific questions about implementation, do not
hesitate to contact supp...@bit.ly, or to e-mail me directly!

Thanks-
Matt LeMay
m...@bit.ly