Brad,

The reason I am interested in it is not only because I am doing a ton
of Twitter work for Android, but also because that app was supposed be
their reference implementation for UI patterns and best practices for
Android. I am revising my Android app now and would love to see how
they did many of the things they do in that app. What I really wish is
someone from google or twitter would respond.

Clay