Thanks for the reply Tom! In looking at the api - it seemed that I
would get the id and screen name of the user, but not the profile
image. So - for that I would have to make another call. But - if I'm
wrong about that I would be overjoyed. I'll look again in the meantime
and try it out - but if you know for sure let me know.

Thanks so much!
Clauda