I have written a book chapter on how to integrate Twitter4J & OAuth
Java lib with code example in Android last month. It has the bare
minimal but the Twitter Java lib would support all Twitter APIs.

I am not sure I could release the chapter prior before the book. If
the book dies then I may be free to publish it.

I am not quite sure if Twitter has official Android app that Twitter
is going to open source the code.