Hi Anil,

There's no way to fixate the search API on a specific date in exactitude.
Instead, you could perform a query similar to the one you have in your
example here to bound the results until a certain date, then use the rpp and
page paramaters to paginate through the set iteratively, stopping when the
range steps out of the day you're focusing on. Depending on your query and
the number of tweets returned (and within the index of around ~5 days
currently of tweets), you may even get all your results in a single page.

Taylor