Hi Victor,

Currently the best means to track these kind of statistics is likely by
maintaining them yourself. With an application on the iPhone platform, you
could utilize a local cache on the device, counting API actions and
interesting statistics, then batch push them to your own server for bulk
collection and analytics. Alternatively, you could also employ an analytics
service that supported ad-hoc data collection.

Taylor