Hi Thiago,

We allow each account to have one standing connection to the streaming API.
Multiple connections receive the same stream of Tweets so connecting
multiple times would not give access to any more Tweets. If you need more to
have more track keywords you can contact us explaining your use case so the
team can make a decision and if necessary grant you higher access.

You can read more about access and rate limiting on the streaming API in our
developer documentation:
  http://dev.twitter.com/pages/streaming_api_concepts#access-rate-limiting

Hope that helps,
Matt