Yes, the button takes a data-url argument, in which you can pass
whatever URL you wish to be posted, and a data-counturl argument, in
which you specify the canonical URL for the counter. The compose
screen will still have a t.co URL in it, but it should be rendered as
whatever you passed to data-url when it is posted on Twitter.com (and
clients). See http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/tweet-button-with-shortening/.

--
Jonathan Strauss, Co-Founder
http://snowballfactory.com