We're still pretty backed up and taking a divide and conquer strategy,
processing recent ones and older ones to gradually meet in the middle. The
scale of requests is large. Feel free to resubmit your request and drop a
note in this thread with your Twitter screen name and we can look into them
for you.

Just as a general reminder: whitelisting is a privilege and you should
always be working within the bounds of the basic limits provided to you by
Twitter rather than counting on a whitelisted scenario being in your
future.

Taylor