hello!
I've registered a desktop app on twitter.
Using standard Oauth Library for generating signatures "http://
oauth.googlecode.com/svn/code/csharp/OAuthBase.cs"
I've get token, secret token and gave extended permissions to my app
using generated PIN. - there wasn;t problems

Now i'm trying to upload picture using this blog
http://blogs.southworks.net/jpgarcia/2010/07/31/using-twitpic-api-20-oauth-echo-from-a-c-client-to-upload-pictures/#comments

All seems fine, but i've got 401 error in response.
If i'm checking credentials in separate response, i've also got 401
error. But if put credential link in the browser, after entering in
popup window
my login/password i've got JSON credentials file.

Have anybody the solution of this problem with uploading?