Hi Alban,

I don't know the specifics about developing in your environment, but you
don't have to pull up the OAuth flow (request token -> authorize -> access
token) after successfully performing it once for the user (unless the user
has explicitly denies your application access).

You should store the access token and access token secret securely within
your environment, and use them when making resource-based requests to the
Twitter API.

Taylor