Hi Konn,

In general with the streaming API, you'll only be able to run a single
connection at a time; so instead of having three crawlers following up to
80,000 people you would have one crawler.

If your needs are such that you'll require more than a single shadow role, I
recommend filling out this form: http://bit.ly/firehosesurvey

Otherwise, begin by filling out this form
http://twitter.com/help/request_streaming. Then, email our API ticketing
system at a...@twitter.com from the email address associated with the account
you used to request streaming access. In your email, provide as much detail
as possible about your product, its use of tweets (how/where/to whom are
they displayed), its target audience, and how the level of access you are
requesting will be utilized.

Thanks,
Taylor