So, yesterday, when I posted this, <retweet_count> was returning null
values for everything.

Today, I get the correct values for the first 3 statuses in my
retweets_of_me, then they seem to alternate between zero and null for
the rest.

For the immediate purposes of what I'm working on at the moment, this
field working correctly would be awesome. Any news?