Twitter takes 140 characters and posts them on their site, and allows
us dev to do clever stuff with them. However images are not
characters. If you want you can post links to images, but not the
images themselves.
Some twitter clients will recognise links to popular image hosting
websites and display a thumbnail, however you can't guarantee that the
client your friends are using will either show pictures or know about
the site you are using.

Can you please now stop spamming every other topic on this list with
the same question?

Ryan