+1e9
--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
http://borasky-research.net http://twitter.com/znmeb

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." - Paul Erdos

Quoting nischalshetty <nischalshett...@gmail.com>:

I'm totally and unconditionally frustrated with the direct messages
sent by various apps. I set out on creating a spam filter for twitter
direct messages but then realized this one small thing from twitter's
dev team would help everyone a lot more than any of us 3rd party devs
doing it.

Can we have the application source for Direct Messages as well? It'll
help in identifying the source of automated direct messages and app
developers can incorporate a way in which users can block messages
from rogue apps.

I'm really tired of being everyone's #Godfather !!