hey tom

I ended up figuring it out using javascript to call php... i thought
about using @anywhere, but I wasn't sure that I'd be able to
circumvent the redirect out to twitter (for sign-in). all of this
needs to happen in the background as it is multiple users posting to a
single account.

let me know if i have that wrong - thank you!