Hey Developers,

Many of you have been asking about entities support in the Streaming
API and today i'm pleased tell you that it's happening. At 1pm PDT
(9pm UTC) tomorrow (Tuesday 24th August 2010) we will be enabling
entities through the Streaming API for 10 minutes. This change does
not affect the REST or Search APIs.

We don't expect this to affect any applications but if there are
problems please feedback to us through this mailing list. If
everything goes well we will enable entities again on Wednesday 25th
August 2010 and leave them on.

You can learn more about entities on our developer resources site:
  http://dev.twitter.com/pages/tweet_entities

Best,

Matt Harris
Developer Advocate, Twitter