Hi, It sounds like the language is being detected successfully as some of the text is translated, but also looks like we're missing some translations.
I know in the bug report you explained which strings were in English and which were in French but could I ask you to provide a screenshot as well. This will help our international team work out which of their translations need addressing. Best, Matt On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 2:27 PM, bobt tester <bobtester8...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I'm trying to develop a Twitter app in French. > I saw discussion in this group which seems to indicate that this can > be done by setting the browser Accept-Language header to french (fr- > ca). > > However, this doesn't work well for me. > I set the browser "Accept-Language: fr-ca" and end up with OAuth/ > authentication which is mixed with both english and french text. > This happens for both FireFox & InternetExplorer. > -- Matt Harris Developer Advocate, Twitter http://twitter.com/themattharris