Matt:

Not sure what you want me to pick up in the documentation. I must be
missing something.

When I read the page on daily POST limits [http://support.twitter.com/
forums/10711/entries/15364] I see:
<quote>
Current Twitter Limits
The current technical limits for accounts are:

Direct Messages: 250 per day.
API Requests: 150 per hour.
Updates: 1,000 per day. The daily update limit is further broken down
into smaller limits for semi-hourly intervals. Retweets are counted as
updates.
Changes to Account Email: 4 per hour.
Following (daily): Please note that this is a technical account limit
only, and there are additional rules prohibiting aggressive following
behavior. You can find detailed page describing following limits and
prohibited behavior on the Follow Limits and Best Practices Page. The
technical follow limit is 1,000 per day.
Following (account-based): Once an account is following 2,000 other
users, additional follow attempts are limited by account-specific
ratios. The Follow Limits and Best Practices Page has more
information.
</quote>

When I read the page you pointed me to, I see that OAuth calls are 350
per hour.

So I am still left with the same question, when we hit the daily POST
limit, is there a process to ask for an increase? The documentation
says it is controlled at a user level, which implies an increase is
possible. Yet the documentation does not explicitly say how an
increase is requested.

I am sure the answer is obvious, I just have been unable to find it.

Looking forward to your reply...

Dave