If you are missing mentions on both the website and the API you should
open a support ticket with Twitter support. The team there can check
your account and let you know what can be done.
You can contact support through this form (make sure you are signed in
as the account whose mentions are missing):
  http://bit.ly/twicket

Matt

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 5:48 AM, srikanth reddy
<srikanth.yara...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have very few mentions(total less than 10)  but none of them are visible
> in my mentions tab even in web page let alone using api. I have verified
> this with 3 other accounts and none of them show the mentions . Its always
> blank.  But those mentions are not very recent (the last one being in FEB of
> this year)
>
> On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 10:54 PM, SM <sanja...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Taylor,
>> I am missing all mentions since July 31. This has been the case for at
>> least a week, probably more.
>>
>> On Aug 24, 8:17 am, Taylor Singletary <taylorsinglet...@twitter.com>
>> wrote:
>> > There is a known issue related to JSON timelines containing null
>> > elements,
>> > which has crippled some clients. We'll have a fix for this deployed
>> > today as
>> > soon as we can.
>> >
>> > As for your mentions not showing on your web page -- can you share any
>> > status ids that you think should be there that aren't?
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > Taylor

> Issues/Enhancements Tracker:
> Change your membership to this group: