Hey everyone,

The issues which were affecting our JSON responses and mobile OAuth
web pages should be resolved now. Fixes were deployed a little earlier
today and we haven't heard of any more problems.

If you do still experience errors when trying to Allow applications
access through the OAuth webpages on mobile, or see NULLs in the JSON
platform you were using and the API request you made.

Thanks for your patience whilst we worked those issue out,
Best,

Matt Harris
Developer Advocate, Twitter
http://twitter.com/themattharris