Hello..

I have some problem of Twitter log-in. I use a mobile network which
is
provided by LG Telecom in Korean.
There is a mobile Twitter log-in page which is provided by LG Telecom
as
well.
When I attempt to log-in to Twitter, then the Twitter server sends me
a TCP RST packet.
As I know, LG Telecom uses a proxy server to provide a web access.

Do you guys have any idea?

FYI : I've attached some TCP transactions as below.

[SYN] Browser -> Twitter
Transmission Control Protocol, Src Port: 55432 (55432), Dst Port:
http
(80), Seq: 0, Len: 0

        Source port: 55432 (55432)
        Destination port: http (80)
        Sequence number: 0    (relative sequence number)
        Header length: 44 bytes
        Flags: 0x02 (SYN)
        Window size: 65535
        Checksum: 0x4ab2 [validation disabled]

[SYN,ACK] Twitter -> Browser
Transmission Control Protocol, Src Port: http (80), Dst Port: 55432
(55432), Seq: 0, Ack: 1, Len: 0
        Source port: http (80)
        Destination port: 55432 (55432)
        Sequence number: 0    (relative sequence number)
        Acknowledgement number: 1    (relative ack number)
        Header length: 24 bytes
        Flags: 0x12 (SYN, ACK)
        Window size: 18200
        Checksum: 0x7ebb [validation disabled]
                Maximum segment size: 1460 bytes

[TCP Segment of a reassembled PDU] Browser -> Twitter
Transmission Control Protocol, Src Port: 55432 (55432), Dst Port:
http
(80), Seq: 1, Ack: 1, Len: 1360
        Source port: 55432 (55432)
        Destination port: http (80)
        Sequence number: 1    (relative sequence number)
        Acknowledgement number: 1    (relative ack number)
        Header length: 20 bytes
        Flags: 0x18 (PSH, ACK)
        Window size: 65535
        Checksum: 0x9e31 [validation disabled]
        TCP segment data (1360 bytes)

[TCP Segment of a reassembled PDU] Browser -> Twitter
Transmission Control Protocol, Src Port: 55432 (55432), Dst Port:
http
(80), Seq: 1361, Ack: 1, Len: 257
        Source port: 55432 (55432)
        Destination port: http (80)
        Sequence number: 1361    (relative sequence number)
        Acknowledgement number: 1    (relative ack number)
        Header length: 20 bytes
        Flags: 0x18 (PSH, ACK)
        Window size: 65535
        Checksum: 0x897d [validation disabled]
        TCP segment data (257 bytes)

[RST] Twitter -> Browser
Transmission Control Protocol, Src Port: http (80), Dst Port: 55432
(55432), Seq: 1, Len: 0
        Source port: http (80)
        Destination port: 55432 (55432)
        Sequence number: 1    (relative sequence number)
        Acknowledgement number: Broken TCP. The acknowledge field is
nonzero
while the ACK flag is not set
        Header length: 20 bytes
        Flags: 0x04 (RST)