I'm running into an interesting problem.  If I post a tweet via the
api and then delete it, the next request made to the REST api will
result in an http 500-technical error from the api.  A second request
will execute just fine... except that the api won't give me a full
count of tweets-- it drops the number by one (eg.  before the delete I
was requesting, and getting 15 tweets, after the delete I'm requesting
15 and twitter is sending 14).  After numerous tries for debugging I'm
getting down to where the api is only returning 4 tweets for the
home_timeline request!

Has anyone else seen this behavior?  Am I inadvertently violating some
protocol and being punished by the reduction in tweets?

Thanks for your help.

Best,
Jeff Slutz

jsle...@gmail.com