When I run your queries above I see, in both cases, the Tweet from
monkeyhelpr. When you ran the queries it may have been the Tweet was
new and the caching on search.twitter.com hadn't fully updated.

If you need real-time results you may want to consider using the
Streaming API. The query you are running in Search can be applied to
the Streaming API and will mean you see all the public Tweets from
those users as soon as they happen.
You can learn more about the Streaming API on our developer resources site:
    http://dev.twitter.com/pages/streaming_api

Best,
Matt

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 1:18 AM, Rob Lee <r...@rjlee.net> wrote:
> I'm trying to understand why this query doesn't return a tweet :
>
> http://search.twitter.com/search.json?q=%23tea%20from:jamesb%20from:frankieroberto%20from:andrewpendrick%20from:monkeyhelpr%20from:topfife
>
> But this one does :
>
> http://search.twitter.com/search.json?q=%23tea%20from:jamesb%20from:frankieroberto%20from:andrewpendrick%20from:monkeyhelpr%20from:urbanwide
>
> The only difference seems to be changing the from:topfife account to
> from:urbanwide, the returned tweet is from the monkeyhelpr account, so
> changing the final from:account shouldn't make a difference as far as
> I'm aware.

> Change your membership to this group:

Matt Harris
Developer Advocate, Twitter