> You mean *from* your company's account? With OAuth, you don't need
> username/password, because these are replaced by credentials. It's still
> very much possible.

bah, I got shifted onto other projects and completely forgot about
this... any ideas where I can find information about doing this? I am
stuck

Everything I have seen seems to rely on the user getting a token, and
re-inputting that into the web app, but I can't seem to get to the
satge of twitter offering me a token without being logged in :-(

Basically to sum up, I want this :: a user loges into our CMS using
their company credentials, they can tweet from/as the company account
and all of the twitter stuff is hidden from them.