Wheras formerly you must have supplied the Company's Twitter account
username and password, you will now need to supply the OAuth credentials of
the company account.

http://apiwiki.twitter.com/Twitter-REST-API-Method%3A-account%C2%A0verify_credentials

If the case happens to be you were using third party code and you don't know
how it works but just supplied the the username and password, then it is
very possible that that code will no longer work. You will need to use a
library that supports OAuth. There are many.