thanks taylor,

I'm using a newer as3 api, and lookint at its sorces I saw how to get
oauth_signature only for oauth authentication and I'm trying to adapt it to
xAuth.....

I think my only problem is the way I'm calculating oauth_signature based on
hmac ....

as you can see at the 2 lines below
var hmac:HMAC =  Crypto.getHMAC("sha1");

var key:ByteArray = Hex.toArray(
Hex.fromString(encodeURIComponent(consumerKey) + "&" +
encodeURIComponent(consumerSecret)));

I'm making a hmac key based on consumerKey and consumerSecret and here:

var data:ByteArray = Hex.toArray( Hex.fromString( signString ) );
var oauth_signature:String = Base64.encodeByteArray( hmac.compute( key, data
) );

I'm encoding data (encoded base string) with consumerKey and secret hmac key
and that would be my oauth_signature.

So,I'm not sure if the way I'm calculating key var is correct....
Concat encoded consumer key and consumerSecret is the right thing ?

thanks