Hi,

Im using TwitterMe api for my mobile application, I registered my
application in twitter and got the consumer key and the secret key.
The problem Im having is after I post a twit it gives an exception
which tells

"javax.microedition.pki.CertificateException: Subject alternative name
did not match site name"

This is how I do the post.

Credential credential = new Credential(user,
pwd,Constants.twitConsumerKey,Constants.twitConsumerSecretKey);
UserAccountManager userAccMgr =
UserAccountManager.getInstance(credential);
                        if (userAccMgr.verifyCredential()) {
                                Tweet tweet = new Tweet(message);
                                TweetER tweeter =
TweetER.getInstance(userAccMgr);
                                tweet = tweeter.post(tweet);
                                DialogFrame frame =  new DialogFrame();
                                frame.setTitle("Twitter");
                                frame.setBody("Successfully Twitted!");
                                frame.createUI(2);
                        }

pls some body help me. Thanks in advance.

pradeep.