Hello.  I'm having a bit of a problem with the include_rts
parameter when calling the statuses/mentions API.  Either I'm
misunderstanding what it's supposed to do, or I'm just having trouble
getting it to work.  A little help with either would be great!

Scenario:
 * User_A tweets something (either from my app or natively on
twitter.com)
 * User_B retweets it natively on twitter.com
 * I go into the API Console on dev.twitter.com and try the statuses/
mentions method passing include_rts=true as a parameter

     The response I get back does not include the retweet by User_B.
It SHOULD be there, right?  If so, any idea what I might be doing/
thinking wrong?

Thanks.

Dave