Hi Niels,

Our whitelisting system still operates almost exclusively on IP address and
"accounts" -- not applications. So yes, once you move to using OAuth for
your account, it will be given the same whitelisted limits. You can more
quickly implement your single access token example by making use of the "my
access token" feature on dev.twitter.com that will provide the access token
for the user who owns the application without having to bother with the
entire OAuth request cycle.

Taylor