Our generous time range is actually +- ~ 15 minutes -- I just tell everyone
within 5 minutes to keep things proper and sane. :)

Understand that our correction here is a bit sudden; we may make a
compromise tweak that will restrict future timestamps, but now with a more
relaxed resolution than 15 minutes -- with the intention to rectify this
more gradually in the future.

In the meantime, we strongly suggest clients perform a timestamp sanity
check. I'll work on formalizing and abstracting the few options developers
have to make this smooth.

Some day we'll finally release our improved OAuth 1.0A implementation that
will also be very specific with you about the drift detected in your
timestamp.

Thanks,
Taylor