Please Twitter can you give us an update on how character counts will
work

Personally the only way I see it making sense is if it's still 140 for
us and you change it after. Users will not understand when a character
count wildly jumps when typing and will assume the app is broken.

Also you've decided to change the users tweet and so surely the
character count should reflect the users tweet itself?