On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 12:13 PM, Le Thanh Dong <mr.thanhd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the reply, but I want to get tweets via friend timeline. Since
> Twitter switch to OAuth, I can not do this so far.

If the account is public, you can unauthenticated request the home_timeline.

If the account is private, then, unfortunately, you'll have to
register your app to get a app secret and token and, at least once,
request the authorization for that app in the account. Once you get
the authorization token, you can use it indefinitely (or till Twitter
revokes it, but they don't have a timeout at this time.)

--
Julio Biason <julio.bia...@gmail.com>
Twitter: http://twitter.com/juliobiason