Hi,

Ok,
but when I follow the steps mentioned in
http://agileweb.wordpress.com/2009/04/28/step-by-step-guide-to-use-sign-in-with-twitter-with-django/
it atleast redirects me to "twitter.com", problems occur only in the
call back method

Exception Type:         AttributeError
Exception Value:        'module' object has no attribute 'OAuthToken'

the line below causes the problem
token = oauth.OAuthToken.from_string(request_token)

thanks
    ashy