It's forbidden to automate the OAuth flow such that you attempt
scarping the PIN code from the resultant page.

If your application is capable of receiving URL-based callback, you'll
want to preconfigure a default callback on dev.twitter.com (which
indicates that your app is capable of receiving a callback) and
provide an explicit callback on the request token step. When the user
is sent to your callback, an oauth_verifier (PIN) will be included
with the other relevant oauth_* parameters.

If your application is incapable of receiving an URL-based callback,
you need to present a UI for the user to hand-enter the PIN
code/oauth_verifier, and then use that value to complete the flow
after sending the user through the authorization steps.

Taylor