That's a very good way to avoid helping, and to waste time.

If you read just part of the code at the top of the conversation, you
may have seen the signature based being constructed.

Trying to be constructive, Twitter Dev Team, please add more tools to
test the OAuth/xAuth stuff.
Many examples are wrong or simply incomplete so you can't try with
them.
If the examples are part of the API, this is definetely wrong.
It takes to to errors, and waste time.

Please help on find out what's going on with the code.
Today Twitter team has included a hard synchronization requirement in
every OAuth requests (including xAuth).
Now I have something else to worry about, and no help...

I'm thinking about giving up.
This is too confuse and heavy to test.

Regards,
Herman