This app cannot use User Streams and must only use Site Streams. User
Streams is for desktop applications now, and soon will be available for all
single-user-per-host applications.

Site Streams are for all large scale integrations -- many streams to a
single host, as Site Streams bundles multiple User Streams onto a single
connection. To use User Streams would consume an awful lot of resources on
both ends.

Site Steams does and will support Home Timelines -- but we're not ready to
beta this feature just yet due to a performance issue that we're working
through.

-John Kalucki
http://twitter.com/jkalucki
Twitter Inc.